Thursday, January 28, 2010

BUENO!

Today was a better day at work. I wasn't as lost but at the nursing home the nurses station has glass all around it and all the residents gather around with their little wheelchairs and just stair.. I feel like im on display like were at the zoo and im the animal..... i have became the object of their affections...lool.... On a different note.... a certain teacher at Keene highschool has been caught having a not so respectable relationship with some of his/her students. Now all I am saying is whats on the Fort Worth star telegram (elisa if u r interested look up the telegram online and type in Keene and you shall see the story)! Man i never thought something like that would ever happen in keene... well i guess i always knew it could and would but i never thought anyone would get caught being as this town is sooo little but I guess not! well thats my chisme for the day i thought i would let you know our latest news story..... lets see what else can i say.... OH yes i have been watching one of my all time favorite movies lately its called Anne of Green Gables... its awesome still as good as ever ! .... k i guess im going to go so i can watch the rain fall outside my window....

3 comments:

  1. "So I can watch the rain..." lol That's something a cat would say.

    Well, if they could speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! the mental picture of the old people staring at you through the glass makes me laugh...
    And yeah, I read about the Keene High School scandal... what a shame!
    I'm so mad you like Anne of Green Gables. That's like liking little house on the praire... quite dorky. Wait, don't tell me you like Little House on the Praire...
    P.S. Sabrina is finally exposing the secret language of cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I despise Anne of Green Gables! We had to read it in 6th grade, and although I got the little kid version I still didn't understand a word!

    And what's going on here, did you also get challenged to write a blog a day? What's with you trying to see what else you can say? LOL

    ReplyDelete