Saturday, January 23, 2010

Elisa Eres Tu?? Puede ser Verdad?

OK so I'm not really sure how this works or what the heck I'm doing but Eli told me about this just like 20 min ago and said Elisa blogs every night because apparently the bino challenged her to do it everyday without a miss.... So i thought wow i could actually speak to Elisa? Like the REAL Elisa not "Edna"? (inside thing for some people) So I decided just seconds ago i would give it a shot so here I am..... let me know if any one out there can actually see this and if I'm getting through to you..... over and out!

3 comments:

  1. Roger that. This is the fake Elisa reporting. Moahaha!

    Actually, you didn't write to her. You posted a blog and now she has to come see it. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i dont know how to use this contraption.... ??
    Hopefully this will post correctly

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Hi Jessikaka!!! I'm so glad you've joined the blogging club... so far, I'm the most faithful blogger of the bunch... and Rosibel is a close second! hahaha You might actually enjoy doing this as a means of expressing yourself. It's a way for us more, erm, "silence-challenged" types to get our stories out there :) Loved your first post... especially the title! hahaha!! You crack me up!

    Keep reading my posts and keep posting!
    Much love from the mothaland!

    ReplyDelete