Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Im so tired!!

Ok where to start.... im soooo tired!! I just started working at my job and they have me running around like crazy and apparently since ive been "catching" on fast they just pile on more and more papers i have to learn to fill out :( i feel more like a secretary than a nurse... no bueno! I sprained my ankle on sun and still went to work like that on mon and managed to work out amongst the pain thought my dad did help me out by messaging it a bit. I woke up today so tired my body is aching and went to work. To top it off a lady coded today at 6:45 this morning and your truly performed CPR.... This is something Ive been wanting to do foreveer i just never wanted my first time to be a child or old person and thats what i got unfortunately. She was so little and fragile i broke all her bones in her chest and whats worse is i felt them all pop over and over it was horrible. I started crying while i was performing CPR from the horror. It was not good. Needless to say she didnt make it :(. The rest of my morning was more like a blur. Im still pretty bummed about it. Oh so addressing previous comments made by sabrina and elisa... sabrina i love watching the rain and for ur info i think a dog would watch the rain more than a cat cuz the cats will be to busy trying to sleep(their lazy) and elisa I do love Anne of Green Gables the movies and the books and ill have u know I LLLOOOVVEE la casita en el prarie ... Now What!! U r one to talk about my nerdiness , Ms. I love playing the clarinet and violin for fun and spend my time off in band camps!! lolol

2 comments:

  1. Awww that's so sad about the old lady... but kudos to you for performing CPR. I really think nurses are unsung heroes, right up there with teachers... you guys make this world a better place!

    On a lighter note, umm, Anne of Green Gables and Little House on the Praire are SO geeky compared to the band-world, lol. I'm gonna add another one to the list: do you also like that Christian movie series 'Christy'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm LAUGHING at Elisa's how-to-spot-a-geek investigation. She'll get it all out of you litte by little!

    And oh, dear Jessiker, so sorry to hear about the elderly lady. :( It's sad to see these things... And I hope you always think so. Don't lose your sensitivity!

    Over and out.

    ReplyDelete