Monday, March 1, 2010

WHY???

Ok so today was so crazy! About 1400 today I was getting my things ready because I was getting off my shift at 1430 when all of a sudden my cna's had to change a resident from a stiff hard bed that can give you bed sores to a pressure relief AKA very soft and reduces pressure sore matress.... well the lady has mental issue so she freaked out and started telling them to get out of her house and that they shouldnt touch anything and etc etc etc..... welll I came after they were done with the bed and tried to get her to calm down and she started to kick me and punch me and pull my hair like a savage so I instructed my cna to go get the medical assistant to put some ABH(calming/sedating) gell on her...... well she was threatning all of us I had to hold her down to get the cream on her and when we finally got it on her i tried to let her go slowly and move out of her was but she wiped off some of the gel from her neck and hands and slapped me in my neck with it!!! She continued to kick and scream so i had to keep holding her down to apply some more... finally we were done and I remembered she had put some cream on my face so I went to wash it off but it was already dry.... I left home about 1440 already feeling weird but was able to somewhat keep it together until 1630 im not sure waht happened but i got sooooooooooooooo sleepy and could barely keep my eyes open it was horrible! I just got up like a few minutes ago and I finally don't feel like ive been drinking ....lol I feel sooo much better... now i guess i just gotta wait and see tomorrow because the lady told me that shes bringin her rifle and getting a court order so that tomorrow when i eneter her house she can shoot me with it and it would be within her rights here in the state of Texas!....LOLOLOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment