Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Why Hello!?!!!

So toDAY WAS EXTREMELY TIRING AND I was so tired i didnt want to go workout but i said to myself i better do it its good for me..... then eli who is my workout partner couldnt go so i didnt go........ no bueno. But it does feel good to come home and just relax a bit since im on my toes all day! And Elisa as for ur question I do loooove christy and I also happen to love the love comes softly series which i got ur momma hooked on...lol seriously she loved them... there a christian series based on janette okes books and its wonderful.... I also lovvve pride and prejudice both the old version with colin firth and the new version with keira knightley :) I love almost all classics both the books and the movies yes nerdy i know but some of us do instruments and some of us do books/movies...lololol Para eso Dios hiso los colores... right? to each their own....lol ok enough of that. Moving on... i just bought Kaleb a game thats kinda like hugry hungry hippos he loves it and I do to cause he is super entretenido.... :) no j/k ive actually been playing with him cause everytime eli and I play card games he trys to be part of the gmae so now i bought one that he can actually play and enjoy... :) ..... alright... well this is jessica gsthings reporting live from keene tx apt 54 back to you roger....

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jessica. Well, over here in Lake Jackson we've had more than our share of cloudy days... Edna Gouveia, blogspot news.

    And nooo I'm going to get you both for skipping out on the work out. Ok, maybe I should start working out and then point fingers. :p And Jessica, you were so totally raised by TV. I'm going to have to have a chat con los hnos Morales. Tsk, tsk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you're such a geek! Except for the classics... of course Pride and Prejudice are likeable... who doesn't love classics?!? Along with Sense and Sensibility and Little Women, and... oh, I could go on forever :)

    ReplyDelete