Saturday, March 20, 2010

I haven't written anything in awhile so i figured hheey why not.... I got accepted into the bridge program to get my R.N. which I will, with Gods help of course, pass and be an official R.N. by may or june 2011:) yeeeaahhh!!!! Also Im starting to Kinda get the hang of my job but its still so very full of surprises... like yesterday I worked the longest shift I have ever worked in my life 19 hrs!!! (i should be a doctor....lololol) anyways my CNA coems and gets me and she says come quick this lady is bleeding soooo i walk into the shower room and sure enough blood everywhere! My heart started racing! The lady looked fine though so I asked her to stand and bend over if she could and BBBAAAAMMM there it was! It appeared to be a prolapsed rectum and/or bladder! I was so confused with what I saw and I couldn't understand! I touched it and It was soooo squishy So i acted all cool and collective asked the res some questions and left! I called the NPA to let him know what the deal was and he said it was probably hemmorhoids! I thought WHHAATT I have never seen hemorrhoids so engorged and so freakishly big in my life!! So were just monitoring it! Anyways that was just one of many things that happened yesterday! I was crazy busy and thought wow... I know I get paid very well but it comes with a PRICE... my sleep and possibly my sanity...llolol

1 comment: